Andi Spoor, the founder of Diva Adventures, is a Certified Professional Life Empowerment Coach helping girls gain clarity from the confusion, challenges, and pressures of the teenage years so they can...
- Effectively and confidently overcome bullies, manage academic stress, handle peer pressures, work through relationship and friendship trials, and confidently respond to any other struggles and pressures.
- Make healthy choices that honor their values and their best interests.
- Define and embrace who they are, their beauty, and their gifts.
- Increase self-esteem and confidence so they can achieve anything they want.
- Develop leadership skills that will serve them throughout their life.
- Move forward confidently and assured in their futures.
As a coach, it is my job to:
- Facilitate the changes my clients desire by helping them to remove the barriers that are in their way.
- Listen compassionately and completely with an inquiring mind to fully understand what is being said, and challenge what is not being said.
- Encourage and challenge clients to hold up a mirror to their perceptions, attitudes, interpretations, assumptions, and limiting beliefs so that they become more aware and better have the ability to create conscious change.
- Help clients discover and embrace their values and goals, and create an awareness of how those values are attached or detached from the challenges and outcomes they are experiencing.
- Hold my clients responsible and accountable for their actions and inactions.
- Walk with them compassionately on their journey while also challenging and stretching them to grow
Diva Adventures, LLC, offers a variety of programs, workshops, and group coaching options to meet a variety needs. Visit us at www.DivaAdventures.com to learn more!